|Best Poems About / On IDENTITY
The Irish Republican Army
Through clenched teeth will fight,
So all with Irish accents
Will hear 'Ireland's call' and unite.
The cowboys sings of the country
Mountains and farms and all that,
Though he is from the city
he'll wear his ten gallon hat.
The American is so proud
He was born on the Fourth of July,
He sings the 'star spangled banner'
With hand on heart as he cries.
The Australian larrikin is proud
Of their beaches, forests and sun,
That he is 'young and free'
With BBQ and beer soaked fun.
The Scotsman wears His kilt
And recites what Burns may have said,
About the braveheart spirit
That against the Englishmen bled.
Then there's the twelve year old boy
Thinks 'in what can I now be proud'? ,
He'll wear his football jersey
With the thousands in the stand with the crowd.
These all have something in common
It's the same thing that drives them all,
It's all about their identity
By this we all stand or fall.
The identity is the powerful force
That drives all of life's decisions,
To understand motivation
The identity is the heart's incision.
For this we'll defend to the death
For that is our fighting territory,
Because it's who we are
Where belief comes from, our identity.
Read more poems from Peter Hall >>>
Can You Describe What That Is
Which of the following,
Expresses one with identity?
A. One with image and tries to impress.
B. One with a dignity regardless how dressed.
C. One who confesses what they own to possess.
D. One who has presence but speaks about themselves less.
'I have a question? '
What is it?
'Which one lives in a house with a wide TV screen?
And do they have a BENZ and have plenty of bling? '
You are missing the message here.
That has nothing to do with identity.
'Then I know I've already failed this test.
What other identity is there to have? '
The 'identity' one should have of 'self'.
Can you describe what that is so I can see it? '
Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read more poems from Lawrence S. Pertillar >>>
Words identifies the speaker
as Words identifies the stronger
Word destine in the chamber of the heart
Belch onto the edge of the soft slippy and flappy tissue
For taste and say; calls for vigilance and alliance of caution
For a words reiterated, films up the friable of the mirror
For words reiterated, desegregate the friable of the mirror
As bills are drilled to law and from legislature to executives, words name the good man
And tame the bad man.
It fills the cup of the innocent
It kills the heart of the culprit
It fills the cup of the culprit
It kills the heart of the innocent
Words identifies the speaker as the speaker identifies the audience
Words are ours as it behold from the mouth
Yet wheels around regardless of mental consciousness and ego
In a particular month of a particular day of a particular hour, minute and seconds
The sluggard regard the wisdom the of the ant
Dramatically the ant demonstrate it identified idiosyncrasies when identity formulate attitude
Words as identity identifies the speaker
It flashes to live the emotion within the body
It flashes to light the pain within the body
It flashes to height the attain intention of the soul
Words as identity identifies the speaker
Words identifies the stronger
the system of belief is wrong
yet the mass is strong in believing it unconsciously
Gone are the days when the way was only to the cup of deception
well done Tony Rykers
yet the system of belief is wrong
Words debark the weaker
Words en back the stronger
The legislation by decree by the Romans to a degree of blasphemy
Identifies Sunday the Sabbath
A pure identity of transformation
A sure capability of words
As words identifies the stronger
The woman has gone astray and the man has become a byway
Yet the sinless words day by day lead the heart
Yet faithful is He above and yet relief the woman from the cup of deception
Deception of words
The system of belief is wrong
As word identifies the strong
Words identifies the speaker
as words identifies the stronger
Read more poems from ROSEVELT QUARSHIE >>>
Manifesto Of Post-conceptual Poetry @ November,2009
(1) It is a happy and prosperous event to know that you are asked that what post-conceptual poet-writer is.
(2) Post-conceptual poetics is constructed by the concept'speculation
as a lack of the real' to investigate and analyse the conceptual frame.
(3) Poetics is a machinery but it is not build up of Language, concept and physical realities.It is actually realises and known that 'I' is not the machine to run things and after-I consciousness contemplated and prone to realities seen and alternative realities realities unseen but realized and felt by aha moments of existential beings.
(4) It can have the ability to touch the beyond-perceived realities in human chemistry called a post-conceptual voyage.
(5) It cacept icon, relic, image, symbol and metaphor to describe the ontological and plural realms of the arts.So, post-conceptual poet can be traced as multi-dispciplinary artist or poet or poet-artist.
(6) Post-conceptual poet can talk abut identity issues and apart from it, he or she can tell about outside operational realities.
(7) Post-conceptual cultural identity is composed of e-culture/technological culture and Buddism's philosophy(I don't assume Buddhism as religion) of 24-things circle of human existence-Pahtana in Pali text but post-conceptual poetics accept that God is dead(Nietcze): the author is dead.It is not a religion-oriented poetics.
(8) Post-conceptual death is the knowledge of the allegory used in conmceptual poetics is just liberated from the obesession of technique called narrational identity.It is a reflective and reflexive making of new or restructural knowledge pattern-a contemplative and initiative uncreativity in the digital revolution age.
(9) Post-conceptual phenomenon is composed of
2) received feeling from senses
3) awareness on mental composition, decomposition and recomposition
5) beyond-I existence of mental faculty
6) geopsychological awareness
7) continuum of reality as a charachteristics of materiality, physicality and mental faculty
8) beyond -prejudice insight for appropriation life in poetics of contemporaneity in the contemporary crises of identity, home, uncreativity, making and technoloical identity of anti-establishment or flexibily of carnivalization of defamilization upon creative, uncreative and art-making world together with quotidian experiences.
9) humanity rather than humanism
10) social values, intellectual values, ethical values and civic values
11) feeding humanity components in the weak area of techno-fed writings
12) fer-robotics attitude and for -humanity attitude as a map of post-conceptual voyage
13) post-colonial concepts
14) site-specific concepts
18) ecological awareness
19) political awareness upon moment-to-moment behaviours
20) digital politica
21) scientific innovation
22) Third mind
23) The fourth mind(I have self-discovered it and written about it)
26) trans-disciplinary practice
28) phenomenon-noumenon-conceptualization discoursal projects
29) spritualism-wisdom on contemporary society
30) dia-logic realities
31) anti-establishment or neo-establishment in versitility
Read more poems from Nyein Way >>>